Evan Centopani has been part of the ANIMAL team since 2006. Earning his IFBB professional status in 2007 at 25 years old, Evan is a 3x IFBB champion who has competed several times in the Arnold Classic and Mr. Olympia. Although Evan has enjoyed a good deal of competitive success on the stage, he is perhaps best known for his nutrition expertise and is arguably most at home in the kitchen. Evan has always maintained a strong rapport with fans; from the seasoned veteran to the beginning weightlifter and everyone in between.
- 2005 NPC Atlantic States- Heavyweight First and overall
- 2006 NPC Jr. Nationals- Super heavyweight first and overall
- 2007 NPC Nationals- Super heavyweight first and overall
- 2009 IFBB NY Pro First
- 2011 IFBB Flex Pro First
- 2011 IFBB Arnold Classic 4th
- 2012 IFBB Arnold Classic 3rd
- 2012 Mr. Olympia 8th
- 2013 IFBB Tampa Pro First
- 2013 Mr. Olympia 13th
- 2014 Arnold Classic 5th
- 2015 Arnold Classic 5th
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.