This Fall favorite Animal Whey recipe is a low-calorie, healthy pumpkin muffin made without butter, oil, or flour! These muffins are full of the fall flavor we love, moist and flavorful with the perfect amount of sweetness.
Macros per Muffin
- Protein: 8.5 grams
- Carbs: 25 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Fat: 2 grams
- 222g canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 50g Animal Whey Cinnamon Bun
- 30g honey
- 40g Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 21g Lily’s White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 70g oat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the baking pan with nonstick muffin liners or spray cavities of muffin pan with nonstick spray to avoid sticking.
- Combine canned pumpkin, honey, Swerve brown sugar, vanilla, and egg in a bowl. Beat until fully combined.
- In another bowl, combine Animal Whey, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and oat flour. Stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, mix until just combined.
- Divide mixture into muffin tins. These make 6 large muffins, but may vary depending on the size of your muffin tins. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the tops of the muffins look golden brown and are firm to the touch (mine took 19 minutes). Remove and allow to cool before removing from the muffin tin.